We understand that the larger the company, the more employees and their roles become crucial. For this purpose, the Bookla system has implemented access management. To grant access to an employee to use the Bookla system, follow these steps:
- Go to portal.bookla.com and open the “Access Management” section.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Enter the employee’s phone number.
- IMPORTANT! The user’s phone number must be registered as a Bookla client.
- Check the box to grant the employee full admin rights, or alternatively, choose one or more user access scopes.
- [Optional] To add access to a specific calendar, click on the “Add Calendars” button.
- Enter any necessary notes, such as the employee’s name.
To monitor employee activities, we have established an activity log, which can be found in the Bookla portal under the “Activity Logs” section. In this section, you can review all actions performed by involved employees within the Bookla system. This allows you to quickly identify any potential discrepancies in user actions.